We are looking for a
Software Developer (m/f/d) OPC UA (and Linux)
What you can expect at Linutronix:
As (Senior) Developer OPC UA Pub/Sub Embedded Linux you will further develop with us the Open Source Stack OPC62541. The technologies TSN and OPC UA Pub/Sub are the focus of your work. Whether in initial discussions with customers, requirements analysis, implementation, development or testing - you are one of our key contact persons for our customers. In addition, you will work with strategic and global partners in exciting development projects on the topic of UPC UA and TSN.
You will ideally fit in our team if you meet the following requirements:
- Completed studies in the field of automation engineering, control engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or similar
- Know-how in the field of industrial communication technology, especially with the common communication standards (OPC UA, MQTT, (realtime) Ethernet, CAN)
- Some knowledge of Linux and/or PLC programming (IEC61131)
- An independent way of working and problem-solving skills
That's what we're offering you:
- A respectful working atmosphere with an open corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects and customers
- Innovative Technologies
- Great creative freedom and personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours, home office and part-time models
- Freshly prepared lunch from the common kitchen
- Employer's contribution to company pension schemes and capital formation benefits
- Annual training budget
This could be something for you?
Then send us your documents at email@example.com.